F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Mage Application

Go down

Fire Mage Application Empty Fire Mage Application

Post  Otasam Sun May 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Name of ur maintoon : Otasam

Class and spec: Mage, 10/48/3 - Power Fire roar kerpow PvE specc

Any alts u like to join with aswell: Not sure if it'll be necessary, but I have a 63 dwarf priest and a 45 dwarf warrior.

What made u want to join us? : Your guild goals and opinions suits my needs. Smile

Any friends inside FLE ?: Nope, I just returned from a long break and got interested by a general chat recruitment.

Raiding experience : Kara all but Netherspite, Gruuls Lair both bosses. MC all bosses, BWL to Chromaggus, ZG and AQ20 clear
Kara atuned?: Yup!

PVE or PVP ?: Is this what I prefer or what I am most experienced in? I am experienced in both, and like to do both different times during the day. At the moment I'm guildless and I save alot of honor for some tiny equipment upgrades.

Do u see urself as an active player? : Yeah, I do. Smile

What makes u smile? : Kittens Very Happy Other than that? Kind people, fun people in a clever way. And as I play the drums in a band aswell as guitar, I feel being on stage makes me smile too. Wink

Otasam

Back to top Go down

Fire Mage Application Empty Re: Fire Mage Application

Post  Shads Mon May 05, 2008 9:42 am

Heya

Ty for ur application, we will contact u ingame for a little chat Smile

-Shads
Shads
Shads

Back to top Go down

Post  Shads Mon May 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Closing this post as we havent been able to find this guy online for a chat, and that doesnt really seem like the activity we are after.
Shads
Shads

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down