F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage looking for a new home

Go down

Mage looking for a new home Empty Mage looking for a new home

Post  Nighthoo Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Name of ur maintoon : My main charachter is a hunter named Korph, but i spent most of the time gearing and preparing my mage Nighthoof to take over the main char role, with whom i'm also want to join F L E.
Class and spec: Lvl 70 mage
Any alts u like to join with aswell: No, nothing for now
What made u want to join us? : Well my Pactum serva disbanded a while ago and im mostly searching for a nice friendly raiding. I heard a lot of good things about F L E from my close friends in Wow and i decided i will give it a go
Any friends inside FLE ?: No i dont think i currently know anyone in F L E but im very looking forward to making new friends to play with
Raiding experience :My raiding experience starts with old lvl 60 instances, MC, ZG, BWL, Ony, AQ 20,40, Nax. And ofc bc. KZ,GRuul, Mag, ZA,TK,SSC and a litle of HS
PVE or PVP ? i mainly do both both but im trying to focus on Pve once i get some useful gear.
Do u see urself as an active player? : Yes, i see myself as a active player maybe taking one month break every year.
What makes u smile? : I'm a very cheerful person,i enyoj nice conversations in the guild chat, i like to play tennis and im also a musician playing a electric guitar, bass and drums.

Nighthoo

Back to top Go down

Mage looking for a new home Empty Re: Mage looking for a new home

Post  Hunz Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 pm

welcome Nighthoof Smile
Hunz
Hunz

Back to top Go down