F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Danera Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Name of ur maintoon :Danera

Class and spec: lvl 70 holy priest. I know it is closed but i thought i could give it a try to join this guild with my husband.

Any alts u like to join with aswell:I am leveling a mage atm. Would be nice is she can join also.

What made u want to join us? :The raiding times and not being such a large guild.

Any friends inside FLE ?:Not yet Smile

Raiding experience :Before TBC All the raiding instances. After TBC All through Kara, a few times gruuls and one time serpent shrine cavern.

Do u have the key to kara?:Yes.

PVE or PVP ? Pve for me.

Do u see urself as an active player? : Yes i always have been. But i dont want to raid full weeks anymore.

What makes u smile? :If i can join although the class is closed. And chocolate Very Happy.

Danera

Back to top Go down

Application Empty armory

Post  Danera Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 pm

If it may be usefull i'll give her a link to my armory site. This is on the server Bronzebeard becouse I have transfered Danera to this server yesterday. And it is not updated yet.

Danera

Back to top Go down

Application Empty armory

Post  Danera Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm

did not work Sad

Danera

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  forestsin Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:55 am

will talk to you in game later today
forestsin
forestsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunz Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 am

hi ive been tryin to check ur char at eu.wowarmory.com and be.imba.hu but wasnt able to find anything about u or your husband. wonder y is that Smile ? plz can someone also check
Hunz
Hunz

Back to top Go down

Post  Triv Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Hunz wrote:hi ive been tryin to check ur char at eu.wowarmory.com and be.imba.hu but wasnt able to find anything about u or your husband. wonder y is that Smile ? plz can someone also check

i'd checked this one Hunz, you have to look at bronzebeard, and yes she is there Smile
Triv
Triv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down