F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Apply

Go down

Rogue Apply Empty Rogue Apply

Post  Roguie Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Hello my name is Mikkel. Im from Denmark and i applyed to F L E Smile

Name of ur maintoon : Roguie

Class and spec: Its a Rogue, and im Combat.

Any alts u like to join with aswell: Not realy.

What made u want to join us? : What made me wanted to join F L E. is that you are abit raiding and i realy like raiding, and then i read about the guild, and sounds like there is a good friendship in the guild, and a very nice relaxing guild.. and i think i can be a part of it, because im a realy nice player in game, and allways, relaxing and taking all thing with a smile Smile

Any friends inside FLE ?: No not realy i just have seen guildmembers running arround on the server Smile

Raiding experience : In TBC, i do not have any raiding experience, but before TBC, i was raiding Molten Core, and BWL alot. and abit Naxxaramas. so i have raid experience, and the guild i was in before TBC, was Royal Vanguard.

Do u have the key to kara?: No i dont, but i will get it fastst as possible.

PVE or PVP ? Both i realy like pvp also Smile

Do u see urself as an active player? : yes i seen myself as a active player, I will be abble to play Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, from like 16-17. sever time to i get to bet Smile, and Saturday and Sunday All day Smile

What makes u smile? : My family, friends and the lady Smile

Roguie

Back to top Go down

Rogue Apply Empty Apply

Post  Roguie Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:54 pm

I have to say the raid in Molten Core and BWL, and Naxxaramas, was not with this rogue, was with my hunter Smile

Roguie

Back to top Go down

Rogue Apply Empty Re: Rogue Apply

Post  Jumpercablez Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Well as we rogue applications are currenty closed and you aren't currently level 70 we will have to deny this application, goodluck on finding a guild Smile
Jumpercablez
Jumpercablez

Back to top Go down

Rogue Apply Empty Re: Rogue Apply

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down