F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - MM/Surv Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Application - MM/Surv Hunter Empty Application - MM/Surv Hunter

Post  Emy Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Name of ur maintoon : Emythrel
Class and spec: Huntard MM/Surv 0/43/18
Any alts u like to join with aswell: Denethar (Holy Priest 1500+ heal atm, but working on it)
What made u want to join us? : And old guildie is now with u guys and spoke highly of u.
Any friends inside FLE ?: Tellmewhy
Raiding experience : Recently only Kara, Gruul a few times before i quit WoW for six months, Molten core & Naxx once or twice (tho we sucked and didnt get all that far lol)
Do u have the key to kara?: Nope, mainly cause i'm lazy and never needed it on this toon.
PVE or PVP ? PvE
Do u see urself as an active player? : I'm a musician so i have alot of time on my hands and thus am online most of the day, everyday.... how sad is that?
What makes u smile? : Many many things.... the sound of a freshly strung guitar, watching vids of my son doing whatever it is 3 years olds do..... i could go, but you have other things to do than read about me!

Emy

Back to top Go down

Application - MM/Surv Hunter Empty Re: Application - MM/Surv Hunter

Post  Tellmewhy Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Emy wrote:Name of ur maintoon : Emythrel
Class and spec: Huntard MM/Surv 0/43/18
Any alts u like to join with aswell: Denethar (Holy Priest 1500+ heal atm, but working on it)
What made u want to join us? : And old guildie is now with u guys and spoke highly of u.
Any friends inside FLE ?: Tellmewhy
Raiding experience : Recently only Kara, Gruul a few times before i quit WoW for six months, Molten core & Naxx once or twice (tho we sucked and didnt get all that far lol)
Do u have the key to kara?: Nope, mainly cause i'm lazy and never needed it on this toon.
PVE or PVP ? PvE
Do u see urself as an active player? : I'm a musician so i have alot of time on my hands and thus am online most of the day, everyday.... how sad is that?
What makes u smile? : Many many things.... the sound of a freshly strung guitar, watching vids of my son doing whatever it is 3 years olds do..... i could go, but you have other things to do than read about me!

I just wanted to say that i'd strongly recomend this guy, He's a fun and social guy and from what i've seen pretty good at playing to =) So i hope you decide to join him =)

Tellmewhy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shads Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 pm

heya

Ty for ur application.
We will catch u ingame as soon as possible for a little chat Smile

-Shads
Shads
Shads

Back to top Go down