F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Priest Application

Go down

Holy Priest Application Empty Holy Priest Application

Post  Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Name of ur maintoon : Camine
Class : Priest (Holy)
Any alts u like to join with aswell: Got a 70 Mage (Well Geared, used to be pve but ive retired it for raiding and its my PvP char now) and a 70 Rogue (hes a joke i hate it lol) and a 31 Druid (work in progress)
What made u want to join us? : The raid times are almost perfect for me. I live outside of Europe so it is difficult for me to do raids most nights cuz they end up going till like 1 or 2 am for me. This is much better.
Any friends inside FLE ?: Not as far as I know Smile
Raiding experience : On my priest, I have recently began raiding Karazhan. But on my mage, I have cleared and let all of Karazhan, Cleared Gruul's, Begun SSC, Begun TK, had a couple goes at Maggy with no luck. Done the first 2 bosses in ZA.
Kara atuned?: Yes with all my 70s.
PVE or PVP ? PvE with my main Smile PvP with my mage.
What makes u smile? : Jokes?
ok seriously, I enjoy seeing people making progress while having fun.

Just a bit more about my self Smile: I tend to be a very loyal person. I rarely ever /gquit. Until recently I had been in a guild for about 11 months. Lately they have lost their way completely and felt it was time for me to move on. For the last month, I been moving around in a few guilds, but havent really felt very comfortable. When I saw this guild, I actually though to myself, "Am I dreaming?". Because this guild covers everything i want in a guild. It has a family atmosphere as well as semi-casual raiding in a timetable that I can work with Smile.

Why should you invite me to the guild?: As a player, I would not be the best or most skilled. But I am dedicated, and I can do a job well. I enjoy healing, which not many people do. I have semi-descent gear so I can keep up in raids. I have experience in all of Karazhan, parts of ZA, Gruul's, SSC and TK. I am very helpful and willing to do my part, be it lending gold, helping people with professions, or helping in instance/heroics for gear.

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Application Empty Re: Holy Priest Application

Post  Shads Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:10 pm

Heya Smile

Ty for ur application, I will contact u ingame as soon as possible Smile

-Shads
Shads
Shads

Back to top Go down