F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illumine, The Amazing Houdin...Holy Priest Application

Go down

Illumine, The Amazing Houdin...Holy Priest Application Empty Illumine, The Amazing Houdin...Holy Priest Application

Post  Illumine Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Name of ur maintoon : Illumine

Class and spec: Holy (20/41/0)

Any alts u like to join with aswell: Nar.

What made u want to join us? : My friends that I know for 1 year now Smile

Any friends inside FLE ?: Mortissia, Maham and Raham.

Raiding experience : Karazhan (Cleared), ZA (Cleared), Gruul's Lair (Cleared), Maggy's Lair (Cleared), TK up to Void Reaver.

Do u have the key to kara?: Noes, Karaaaazhaaan.

PVE or PVP ? PvE Smile

Do u see urself as an active player? : I think I was a bit way too active in the past year, so I have decided to cut my playtime by 2/3s - considering I used to play 10-12 hours per day over the past year, I think I can be described as borderline active, yes, or at least semi active Smile . I have a very responsible job where things tend to get even more responsible by each day that passes - so WoW is not a priority to me anymore. Meaning, there will be days when I will be logged, and there will be days when I would not be. I realize that you are not in need of Holy Priests, however I do miss my 3 friends and I would very much love to be in the same guild as they are, considering they claim that F L E is a nice and coherent bunch of guys and gals. Cheerio.

What makes u smile? : Silly Emoticons flower

Illumine

Back to top Go down

Illumine, The Amazing Houdin...Holy Priest Application Empty Re: Illumine, The Amazing Houdin...Holy Priest Application

Post  Hunz Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:37 pm

hi

thx for the application, will be having small chat with u in game
Hunz
Hunz

Back to top Go down