F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the guild lvl 70 shadow priest

Go down

Application for the guild lvl 70 shadow priest Empty Application for the guild lvl 70 shadow priest

Post  Zynn Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Name of ur maintoon : Zynnia

Class : Priest, shadow

Any alts u like to join with aswell: maybe my druid, he is feral, but not in for raiding with her , she is my moneymaker

What made u want to join us? : the raiding times are very handfull for me, cos of my work, i have to get up at 05.00 GT and when you end raiding like i did before at 0.00 GT i am a zombie at work Smile)

Any friends inside FLE ?: Maybe if i join i will reconise some or none, but atm not that i aware of

Raiding experience : Been to all lvl 60 dungeons except for Naxx, but that was in holy, when i went to lvl 70, i have exp, full kara, ZA snd Boss, and some trash in SSC, as healer and as shadow

PVE or PVP ? I like alot pve but if premade im up for a pvp aswell, as in shadowpriest

What makes u smile? : a smile is easy to make, time to time it is hard to make, in a nice, happy, friendly, helpfull guild, i dont need a smile, the smile will come as soon as i come online Smile

something bout myself perhaps ..

Started on a server called Azjol-Nerub, after a while changed from alliance to horde, afterwards changed of servers for 3 times i think till i ended up here, in mean while i have my priest shadow, druid feral both alliance and 70, on horde i have also a priest she is holy and also 70, and have some alts there around 30 but they are not raiding.

I been guildleader for short time, been officer in many guilds, as also recruiter, cos they say i can do it so gentlemen, to look after peeps, like i know what they looking for ^-^

my professions are Jewelcrafting 373/375 and enchanting 375/375
my armor is very sucky atm but doing my best to gear her up like before there for i do now some pvp to have a start that i can go back to dungeons and heroics

about my self personally, i am married, and my husband playes the game aswell, we got a cat, called rikku, no kids, in case you wonder, yes i got my pc he got his and we live in Belgium but ower english is good to type, write, understand

myself, hmmz, ...
i am friendly, helpfull in the way i can, i can smile, cry, make fun, can listen, can be serious if needed

and for the rest, if you see my Character in wow, then you know my looks aswell ^-^

think that will be all, unless you guys/girls still got questions, then shoot away Smile

thx for reading
Greetings

Zynn

Zynn

Back to top Go down

Application for the guild lvl 70 shadow priest Empty Re: Application for the guild lvl 70 shadow priest

Post  Shads Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Great to have u with us Smile
Shads
Shads

Back to top Go down