F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Rogue =D

2 posters

Go down

Application - Rogue =D Empty Application - Rogue =D

Post  Elegirll Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 am

Name of ur maintoon : Elegirl

Class and spec: Rogue atm pve maces but repecing soon to pve daggers - for better crits and stuff =)

Any alts u like to join with aswell: Nope, just a 52 frost mage whos fine by himself =D

What made u want to join us? : You raid times are really good for me!

Any friends inside FLE ?: Yeah, i know Turbanjuice irl

Raiding experience : Ive been to an unsucesful Gruul and ive downed most of the bosses in Kara otherwise ive been unluky in my choice of guilds =(

Do u have the key to kara?: Yep! Although i can pick the lock allready i thought it would show some good WoW commitment to have it

PVE or PVP ?: Well, when i hit 70 it was PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP!!!!! But it turns out PVP isn't that fun lol so im trying to go over to PVE

Do u see urself as an active player? : Yes, im usualy on everyday with the obvious exception of holidays and special occasions etc

What makes u smile? : GOOD jokes, being lucky, my brother trying to throw a strop... etc lol

Just btw - i know that atm you dont need any rogues but my mate told me this was a really good guild and i thought that at least being in it would give me a chance to get a bit more out of WoW =D

Ty for reading my Application

Elegirll

Back to top Go down

Application - Rogue =D Empty Re: Application - Rogue =D

Post  forestsin Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 am

will talk to you in game later today
forestsin
forestsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbanjuice Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm

cmaan , i know were full on rouges, but please let him join, we need mor dps for 25 mans Smile and hes also cool Cool
Turbanjuice
Turbanjuice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down